Attending a Viewing
- Please arrive promptly to your viewing, as we cannot guarantee that latecomers will be able to attend. Typically, the viewing will last fifteen minutes, however, if you are ten minutes late it may be the case that only the remaining five minutes can be allocated to you viewing the property
- If you arrive at the viewing and there is no sign of the SouthSide representative, please call their mobile number (which would have been sent to you prior to the viewing) if there is no answer then please call our office.
- The viewer will hand out information in relation to applying for the property and briefly explain the procedure, before proceeding into the property to show you around.
- If the property is tenanted, we ask that you view the property room by room in the interests of the tenants privacy and security
- No photos are permitted if the property is tenanted due to Data Protection
- Friends and relatives are welcome to come along to a viewing however if the group becomes too large the viewer may need to conduct the viewing in two stages (this is often the case with student lets)