Booking a Viewing
- Please note that it is a requirement to view a property before an application can be made to rent it. This ensures you are fully aware of the contents, condition and location of the property, which are important to make sure are suitable.
- Specifically for tenanted properties, we limit appointments to once or twice per week out of respect for our current tenants and so as not to disturb them too often in their home.
- If you’ve seen a property you would like to view, you can contact us by phone or email to make an appointment or by stopping by our office.
- We aim to respond to all emails within 24 hours however during busy times, when we receive a high volume of enquiries, it can take 2-3 working days to reply. For a quick response, we recommend calling our office directly on 0131 51 000 51 and one of the team will be happy to help you. If you call out of hours, we will endeavour to return your call the next working day. If you have sent an email prior to calling, please advise our team.
- For convenience, we hold evening viewings four days a week and Saturday viewings until 2pm.
- When booking an appointment you will be asked for your name and a mobile contact number.
- You will receive a text message on the morning of the viewing (or Friday afternoon if your viewing is on Saturday) with the address of the property, the time of the viewing and the viewer’s name and contact number. If you haven’t received these details by two hours prior to your viewing taking place, please call our office.
- We hold group viewings as this allows people wanting to see the property to get an appointment sooner. The maximum number of people able to view at one time will depend on the size of the property.