- Submitting an application does not automatically guarantee you for a property. Once the necessary reference checks have been conducted, the landlord will make a decision as to which application they would like to accept
- The application process typically takes 3-6 working days (from when we receive all documentation). If you haven’t heard from us within 6 working days, please call our office during opening hours on 0131 51 000 51 for an update on your application, you can also email email@example.com
- If your application is accepted we will contact you to arrange a lease signing (please note that we always contact the nominated lead tenant in the first instance).
- If your application is unsuccessful then you will have the opportunity to transfer your application to another property using the original documentation you submitted. Please note however that if you do require a guarantor, a new guarantor form will be required since it guarantees you for a particular property.
- If you do not wish to transfer your application to another property and you would like to collect your documents, please inform us of this straight away so we can keep them aside for you. It is important to note that in order to protect your personal and confidential information, our procedure is to shred all application documents within 7 days of the application being declined.